"Jugaad" is a Hindi term that refers to a flexible approach to problem-solving that uses limited resources in an innovative way.
Jugaad is a pioneering collaborative platform bringing young leaders and corporate partners together to create a new model of social innovation. Its first run in the first half of 2023 will see Corporate Innovators journeying with Young Impact Leaders from Singapore and Malaysia to co-create new strategies for corporate impact that reflect their common voices and aspirations.
Jugaad is an opportunity to enhance your capacity for purpose-led leadership, your sense of agency, and action learning skills; For Corporate Innovators, Jugaad is an avenue to strengthen their youth engagement capacity, grow their corporate purpose, and become an even stronger force for good in society. Collectively, Jugaad aims to drive the next generation of purpose leadership in Asia.”
The programme will culminate in a co-curated workshop at the AVPN Global Conference 2023, the largest convening of social investors in Asia, on 20-22 June 2023 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. There, Youth Impact Leaders and Corporate Innovators will have the opportunity to present their insights to a global audience, as well as share pathways to deepen youth engagement across different Asian markets and corporate profiles.
You can find out more here.
Eligibility and Commitment:
- Based in Malaysia or Singapore
- Age 18-30
- Possess the spirit of jugaadness, such as the willingness to experiment, and an openness to feedback, new relationships, and unfamiliar experiences
- Proficient in English language
- Experience in any of the following fields: developing an impact organisation or social enterprise; actively participating in impact work through volunteerism or otherwise
- Attend all consultations and commit to a minimum of 3 days a week consultancy from April to June
Application Deadline: 29 March 2023, 23:59 hrs
Please fill in this application form to apply.