Leaders of social change organisations are being faced with challenges like no other. In these unprecedented times, collaboration is critical for the resilience and recovery of these organisations.
Starting 13 November 2020
9:30am – 11:30am MYT
+ 44 7557 307138
Our current situation presents challenges, but also opportunities to innovate and co-create more sustainable ways of operating. Collaborate with your peers to build a robust, lasting peer network and contribute to this global community of practice via this programme and beyond.
- Session 1: 13th November, 9:30am – 11:30am MYT
- Session 2: 27th November, 9:30am – 11:30am MYT
- Session 3: 11th December, 9:30am – 11:30am MYT
This programme has been designed for leaders of established Social Enterprises looking to scale up. You must have been trading for at least 3 years, with a track record of delivering social impact.
Module 1: Self-care + Resilience in Times of Change
• Explore your own emotional response to the current environment
• Build your resilience as you unpick change management processes + tools
• Discover that you are not alone - Leaders across Asia are facing similar challenges and this is a safe space to develop this peer network
Module 2: Pivoting, Diversifying + Rebuilding
• Explore new ways to safeguard your organisation and its impact, and focus on sustainability.
• Strengthen your growth mindset and generate new ideas for financial stability
• Explore new revenue models
Module 3: Collaborating for Impact
• Forge lasting relationships with a supportive peer group across Asia.
• Build effective collaborations that will potentially lead to further funding opportunities across the Asia region.
• Explore how the group can become self-facilitating and sustainable