This 6-day programme aims to support managers to build their coaching approach so they can help to develop talent and create an empowering environment while still practising self-care.
Starting 18 February 2020
10am - 4pm
0300 302 3333
£300 (+£60 for qualification)
As the opportunities and challenges in the enterprising Third sector grow, we need organisations that attract and retain high-quality people. People who feel they can grow and develop as professionals, staying motivated and engaged. People who are led by managers that are self-aware and skilled at developing them. Managers who want to have the crucial and courageous conversations required and can create an empowering working environment. Taking a coaching approach is key to this.
This programme will help you to strengthen your coaching approach, gaining greater personal insight, different perspectives and increased self-awareness so you can lead and develop others even more effectively. It is also an opportunity to identify how you can build your resilience and practice self-care as busy managers.
During this programme you will:
- Become more self-aware and confident in adopting a coaching approach so you can support and develop yourself and others
- Build the knowledge, skills and mind-set required to engage and develop people so they can thrive and grow professionally
- Practice adopting a coaching approach to delegation, crucial conversations and team meetings
- Increase your understanding of the link between how we think and our personal resilience
- Build a community of leaders that can support and sustain each other
Who is it for?
This programme is aimed at established managers and leaders with line management responsibilities. Whether you are managing one person or a whole team, this programme is an opportunity to pause and reflect on your leadership.
Developing Skills for a Coaching Culture (SCQF Level 9, 6 credit points)
At the end of this programme, you can register to complete the Developing Skills for a Coaching Culture qualification. This has been formally rated at SCQF level 9, and is equivalent to 60 hours of degree-level study.
Please note – this will incur an additional cost of £60