Take a day to develop your understanding of what leadership is and explore the kind of leader you want to become. You’ll connect with others working for social change and share valuable experiences as you start your leadership journey.
9:30am - 12pm
01492 588 980
*£80 + VAT per person.
What makes a ‘good leader’?
This is a great space for you to reflect on what it means to be a leader and start to develop your approach to leadership.
"The programme has given me more confidence as I have been able to reflect on what it means to be a leader and put this into practice." Previous Learner
Why choose this programme?
- Understand what is meant by ‘leadership’ and the key responsibilities of a leader
- Have a clearer understanding of your leadership strengths and areas for development
- Explore different approaches to leadership
- Explore what motivates you as a leader
- Have a plan to take forward your learning and develop as a leader
Times: All sessions are 9:30am -12pm
- 14th July
- 21st July
- 28th July
- 13th August
- 20th August
- 27th August
- 8th September
- 15th September
- 22nd September
Who is it for?
This programme has been designed for people at any stage of their professional development looking for an introduction to leadership theory and how they can apply it to real life.