Take a day to develop your understanding of what leadership is and explore the kind of leader you want to become. You’ll connect with others working for social change and share valuable experiences as you start your leadership journey.
10 April 2020
10am - 4pm
011 2621 7460
What will you gain from this programme?
- Understand what is meant by ‘leadership’ and the key responsibilities of a leader
- Have a clearer understanding of your leadership strengths and areas for development
- Explore different approaches to leadership
- Explore what motivates you as a leader
- Have a plan to take forward your learning and develop as a leader
"The programme has given me more confidence as I have been able to reflect on what it means to be a leader and put this into practice" Previous Learner
Who is this programme for?
This programme has been designed for people at any stage of their professional development looking for an introduction to leadership theory and how they can apply it to real life.