MaGIC Impact Driven Enterprise Accreditation (IDEA) Accelerator is a six-week programme providing early-stage Impact Driven Enterprises (IDEs) and Social Enterprises (SEs) with an opportunity to pilot their idea, test business plans, solidify their impact delivery models and secure capital through fundraising using innovative entrepreneurship strategies.
9am - 5pm
The MaGIC IDEA Accelerator is structured on a build, validate and learn cycle that requires participants to refine and develop their ideas into practical and implementable businesses that are impact driven.
The structure will be based on 5 themes and the top 5 solutions would be selected per theme. The five main themes are:
- Employment for the Marginalised
- Equality and Empowerment
- Pollution and Waste Management
- Income / Productivity Growth
- Community Development
During this programme you will:
- Create a validation and execution plan
- Gain traction on your ideas and build your community
- Grow your following and enhancing marketing
- Budget your financial requirements and best practices in fundraising
- Craft your social business model canvas
- Craft your proposal and pitch deck to be investment ready
Who is this programme for?
Malaysian Impact Driven Enterprises who have a clear vission and mission, a business plan and aim to be financially sustainable over the long term.
What is offered?
Enterprises will get a chance to be accredited under MaGIC’S Impact Driven Enterprise Accreditation (IDEA)
Allowance for accomodation will be provided for participants from outside of Klang Valley
Industry mentors would be assigned to each team to shorten learning curves
Each team will get an allowance of RM2,000 to externally validate their idea