This Understanding Social Enterprise (USE) workshop will give you a broad view of the concept, providing you with ideas for raising awareness of social enterprise in your school.
You’ll have the opportunity to register your interest in our Social Enterprise Schools programme and learn more about how it offers an excellent way to embed creativity and learning for sustainability into your curriculum.
19 February 2020
10am - 3pm
"Fabulous course! The staff who attended all went away positive and enthused, thinking of ways to engage with their students". Aileen Goodall
Why choose this workshop?
- Have an opportunity to meet and gain insight from a social entrepreneur
- Learn about the values of social enterprise in education
- Tour a Social Enterprise and see how it impacts its’ community
- Gain access to resources and further learning
- Be inspired to develop a sustainable social enterprise is your school
Who is it for?
This SCEL CPD is open to nursery, primary, ASN and secondary school teachers who are keen to offer their pupils a real-life, hands-on and fun learning experience whilst supporting them to develop essential skills for learning, life and work through a social enterprise in school
Thanks to the support of the Scottish Government, we are able to deliver this workshop at no cost.